We are often to face the problem on moving contacts from the old phone to the new phone. Now I share a method on how to move contacts from the old phone to the new phone with LG Optimus Black phone users. Export your contacts as a CSV file from your old phone to your PC using a PC sync program. You can do it as the following steps:LG Cell Phone User manual
- Download PC Sync for Android at www.lg.com and install it on your PC. Run the program and connect your Android mobile phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Select the Contacts icon. Go to File > Import and select the CSV file saved in the PC.
- If the fields in the imported CSV file are different from the ones in PC Sync for Android, you need to map the fields. After mapping the fields, click OK. Then the contacts are added in PC Sync for Android.
- If the connection for the LG-P970G phone (using the USB cable) is detected by PC Sync for Android, click “Sync” or “Sync contacts” to synchronise the contacts saved in the PC to your phone and save them.LG Cell Phone Tips & Tricks
That’s all; I hope that this method how to move contacts from the old phone to the LG Optimus Black phone will be helpful for you. And I would be thankful for you to leave your feedback. Good luck!LG Optimus Cell Phone
LG Optimus Black Pictures:LG Cell Phone Pictures
Incoming search terms:
- how to download contacts to lg phone
- move contacts from old phone to LG opimus dynamic
- How to install the LG PC suite on your PC for LG Optimus Black
- How to Reset Factory Setting for LG Optimus Black by Software Menu
- How to Connect your phone to a computer via USB for LG Optimus Black
- Download Latest LG Optimus Black V10I Firmware & How to Flash LG Optimus Black to V10I
- Tips for LG Optimus Black