Hi guys, SmartShare uses DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology to share digital content through a wireless network. Both devices must be DLNA certified to support this feature.Now I share a method on how to turn SmartShare on and allow sharing contents for LG Prada 3.0 (P940) with you.LG Android Cell Phone
Steps on how to turn SmartShare on and allow sharing contents is as following:LG Cell Phone Tips & Tricks
- Touch Applications tab and select SmartShare.
- Press the Menu key and select Settings.
- Touch Discoverable checkbox to turn on.
- Touch Always accept request if you would like to automatically accept sharing requests from other devices.
- Touch Receive files if you would like to automatically allow the upload of files to your phone from other devices.
- Under the Sharing contents section, touch to checkmark the types of content you would like to share. Choose from Pictures, Videos and Music.
That’s all; now SmartShare is activated and ready to share contents. I hope this method on how to turn SmartShare on and allow sharing contents for LG Prada 3.0 (P940) will be helpful for you. And I would be thankful for you to leave your feedback. Good luck! LG Cell Phone User manual
LG Prada 3.0 (P940) Pictures:LG Cell Phone Pictures
Incoming search terms:
- smartshare pc sw(dlna)
- SmartShare PC SW
- smartshare pc sw(dlna) скачать
- smartshare pc sw(dlna) download
- smartshare pc sw dlna
- smartshare pc sw dlna free download
- SmartShare PC Download
- SmartShare (sharing with DLNA®)
- how to turn the dlna on a lg venice phone
- download smartshare sw(DLNA)
- How to use smartShare for LG Optimus Black
- Tips: Manage an email account for LG Prada 3.0 (P940)
- How to Synchronise your phone to a Computer for LG Prada 3.0 (P940)
- Tips for LG Prada 3.0 (P940)
- How to use the hard reset (Factory reset) for LG Prada 3.0 (P940)