Hi guys, today I share a method on Custom Recovery for LG Optimus Slide with you. Before you do it, please read THIS LINK. Steps on this method are as following:LG Cell Phone Tips & Tricks
- Download Flash_Image.zip,VM701_recovery.img and Android Terminal Emulator from the market on your computer.
- Connect LG Optimus Slider to computer using the USB cable, pull down notification status bar and select “mount storage”.
- On your computer, using 7zip, winzip, winrar or whatever tool you want, take the file “flash_image” out of flash_image.zip that you downloaded in step 1, and place “flash_image” on the root of your phones SD card.
- Drag and drop VM701_recovery.img which you downloaded in step 2, onto the root of your SD card. then unmount your SDcard from your PC and then you can unplug the LG Optimus Slider from the PC.
- Open android terminal emulator you downloaded above and type su [press enter] You should now have a popup asking you to grant the terminal superuser permission, select “always allow”.
- After granting permission you may now have a spacing issue in the emulator so please close it by doing Menu > Reset Term.
- Reopen the emulator and proceed with the following ….
IMPORTANT – These lines are very specific. If you make a spelling mistake, you’ll get an error. If you miss a space, you’ll get an error. If you do not enter them EXACTLY as shown below, you’ll get an error. Period. If you get an error, you’ve made a mistake. Try retyping the line you got an error on.
OK, that’s all; I hope that this method on Custom Recovery for LG Optimus Slide will be helpful for you. And I would be thankful for you to leave your feedback. Good luck! LG Optimus Slider
LG Optimus Slider Pictures: LG Cell Phone Pictures
Incoming search terms:
- android slider recovery
- Lg optimus slider cell phones
- lg slider recovery
- recovery for lg vm701
- How to Root LG Optimus S and install the Xonia CWMA custom recovery
- Tips on Rooting LG Optimus Slider
- How to Install the GingerKernel for LG Optimus Slider
- How to Install LG Optimus Slider USB Driver
- Tips on Installing a Custom Kernel on LG Esteem