Hi guys, today I share a method on how to fix a bricked LG Spectrum with you. Steps on this method are as following:
- Take out battery.
- Hold volume up and power at same time,.
- The software will see phone, then while still holding insert usb cable.
- If the program finds your phone you are in good shape, if not, you will need to trouble shoot your issue (missing driver, loose cable, etc)
- In the LGMobile Support Tool Program, click on Customer Support -> Recovery Phone, then choose Model : LGVS920.
- Input your IMEI from your box or phone into the S/N box.
- Click “check” ,A box will pop up confirming your info. If all goes well a new window will pop up about downloading software. The file is about 800MB. Let it run it’s course and you should be back up and running with a factory fresh phone.
OK, that’s all; I hope that this method on how to fix a bricked LG Spectrum will be helpful for you. And I would be thankful for you to leave your feedback. Good luck!
LG Spectrum Pictures:
Incoming search terms:
- lg spectrum flash is bricked
- lg spectrum revolution download mode
- How to put your LG Spectrum into Download Mode
- How to flash LG Spectrum with a cab file
- How to Root LG Spectrum
- How to Install CWM recovery for LG Spectrum
- How to Get into Factory Reset Mode for LG Spectrum